Thursday, April 18, 2013

Matzo Pizza

I don't know why I never thought of this.  I love pizza.  It would be my last meal for whatever reason I was given a last meal.  I will eat any type of pizza.  I prefer thin crust though.  Less dough equals the ability to eat more.  The sauce and cheese and toppings are the star.  The crust is just a vehicle to carry those toppings to your mouth.

Now that you've heard my philosophy on pizza, on to the tastiness.  Here is the source.  All you need-

Matzo crackers
Sauce
Cheese
Toppings - turkey pepperoni for me


Throw it in the toaster oven on broil for a few minutes.
 


Perfect.  Just starting to brown and get bubbly.
 


 
This was good.  So good, in fact, in fact, this will probably sabotage my plans of loosing any more weight.  The site this came from is great.  It's called Slender Kitchen.  There's loads of recipes categorized by Weight Watchers Points.  I don't do WW but it would be very helpful to those who do.
 
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment