Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tortilla Roll-ups or Pinwheels

I had a function at work where we were to bring in finger foods.  I was feeling lazy so I looked for something easy that didn't need to be kept warm.  I see these all the time on Pinterest in various varieties.  I looked at many ideas and really just threw 2 different kinds together.  I used the same base for both which was cream cheese and ranch dressing powder.


For the BLT version, I just diced tomatoes and cooked bacon and mixed in the cream cheese mixture.  Then I spread it out on a whole wheat burrito sized tortilla.
 

Then I covered it with romaine lettuce.
 

Then rolled it up tight in plastic wrap.

 
The next morning I cut them into slices.  



 
This is the turkey and provolone version I did with the same cream cheese mixture.  They looked much prettier, but both tasted good.
 
 
 
This will be my go-to for me now if I have to make something quick.  There are so many variations you could do.
 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment