Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So we've had some weather...

 
 
 
 
So we've has some weather here in Ga.  This doesn't look so bad, does it?  That's all ice.  Ice as in I could have put on ice skates and gone down the street.  Ice as in I thought I was going to pull the handle off my car trying to open the door.  Ice as in I haven't seen icicles since I lived on Colorado 10 years ago.
 

Ice as in trees snapping due to the weight.  Ice as in weighing down power lines until they give out and fall.  Ice as in having to throw most of the food from the fridge and freezer out because my power was out for 2 days. 


Ice as in people just got their power back today after being out for 6 days.  (I was extremely lucky) 


Ice as in all schools are now open again.


So, all the ice is gone, just about everyone has power, trees have been cleared and all has gone back to normal.


So Mother Nature says... Let's have an earthquake lolz !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment