Friday, April 26, 2013

Squat Challenge

 
You may or may not have heard of the 30 Day Squat Challenge.  I didn't until a co-worker told me about it.  It's just like it says, 30 days of squats.  On the 30th day, apparently, you should see and feel a difference in your upper legs and rear.
 
I'm on day 3.  Did I start with 50?  No.  I would be in a wheelchair if I tried to do 50 on the 1st day.  I started with 20 on day 1.  25 on day 2 with not much problem. On day 3 I tried to do 30 and couldn't do more than a few.  I seriously tried but can't.
 
I'm being realistic in the sense that I am out of shape.  However, I am going to continue this challenge as best as I can.  There are 5 or 6 of my co-workers that are also doing it.
 

I like it because it's easy and doesn't take much time and doesn't require equipment.  So I'm going to do the best that I can and advance as quickly as I can.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment