Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Maze Runner Trilogy

 
I love to read.  Unfortunately I don't get much time to do so except for at lunch at work and for about a half hour before bed.  As far as the reading before bed, it's only because reading is my sleeping pill.  I struggle to keep my eyes open.  As riveting as the book may be, my eyes just won't stay open.  At work I can read because it's the middle of the day and I'm a little more awake. 
 
Anyway, this is a series I picked up after reading reviews.  I read The Hunger Games trilogy some time ago and was surprised that a young adult series could grab me like THG did.  Saw the movie and can not wait til the next.  This was a nice series to read after THG.  It's similar as it's set in a post-apocalyptic setting but with a totally different story.  If you read THG and are wanting something similar, try this trilogy.  I liked it very much.  It was not THG of course, but a very good read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment